The Wrenwood Group is a boutique consulting firm specializing in the development and implementation of equality-focused health care and education policy.
Our team brings more than four decades of experience in all three branches of the federal government. We leverage that into success for our clients.
We complement and extend our clients’ internal staff expertise and capabilities. We know how policy makers make critical decisions because we have been in their shoes. Providing a wide range of professional services, we offer personalized attention to our clients’ issues helping to translate goals into practical, powerful and results driven strategies.
The Wrenwood Group isn’t satisfied with simply monitoring legislation. We work to shape and develop that legislation, incorporating our clients’ needs into public policy. We help clients identify opportunities for building alliances and strategic relationships. With a dedicated commitment to our clients and their objectives, educational institutions, health care organizations, state and national associations, and coalitions trust The Wrenwood Group to handle their government relations and public affairs needs.
The Wrenwood Group will customize an approach to meet your needs and achieve your goals. We do this by:
- Ensuring you receive unmatched personal hands-on service
- Creating strategies to address your priorities
- Engaging in a collaborative, bipartisan approach to problem solving
- Initiating creative solutions to challenging situations
- Ensuring you have access to all levels of government
- Finding creative ways to make House and Senate Rules work for you
- Tailoring our strategies to your needs
- Providing expert analysis of legislative and regulatory issues
- Strictly complying with ethics rules
- Being accountable to you every step of the way!
- Proactively monitoring and keeping you informed of legislation that may impact your cause